After former head coach Nick Rolovich was fired, Jake Dickert was moved to interim head coach of the Washington State Cougars eventually becoming full-time head coach. Dickert is entering his second season as head coach after a successful 7-6 campaign in 2022. Here are the details of Dickert’s current salary, contract, net worth, and more for 2023 and beyond.
Jake Dickert Salary and Contract in 2023
Dickert’s time at Washington State began in 2020 as the defensive coordinator before moving up to head coach the next season. His current contract he signed with Washington State is a five-year contract worth up to $13.5 million. $7.5 million of the contract is guaranteed to him. He will be receiving $2,728,900 for the 2023 season.
He does have incentives that are based on on-field performance and academic performance as well. Here are some of the incentives he can receive:
- $25,000 for best public school graduation rate in the Pac-12
- $15,000 for a top-four finish of best public school graduation rates in the Pac-12
- $25,000 if the Cougars win at least seven games and participate in a bowl game
- $25,000 if Dickert wins Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- $50,000 if Dickert wins AP or AFCA National Coach of the Year
- $100,000 if they participate in a New Year’s Six bowl game
- $200,000 if they play in the College Football Playoffs
- $300,000 if they win a semifinal game
- $400,000 if they win the national title
There are benefits he receives with the contract as he gets a vehicle or courtesy vehicle allowance from the university of $450 a month. That costs include his wife, and two guests travel as well as his three children as they are covered. He has a 12-set family suite at the stadium and 20 tickets for all Cougars games throughout the season.
MORE: Pac-12 QB Rankings
He has memberships for Alaska Airlines’ lounge and golf membership at Palouse Ridge Golf Club in Pullman, Washington. Any proceeds for his summer camp may be distributed to his discretion as well and he will have the usual health insurance, life insurance, and dental insurance.
Jake Dickert’s Net Worth
When it comes down to Jake Dickert’s net worth, there isn’t much public information regarding that. He should be in the range of $2.5 million to $3 million depending on incentives he received last season for his team’s performance on and off the field. Dickert could be looking at good paychecks in 2023 as his team continues their success from 2022.